Olimp CHELA-MZB SPORT FORMULA - 60 Capsuls
Olimp Chela-MZB® Mega Caps®/Mega Capsules® is a composition of highly digestible magnesium and zinc in the form of ALBION® amino acid chelates and vitamin B6.
Magnesium contributes to the proper functioning of the muscles and helps reduce fatigue.
Scientific research has shown that magnesium: facilitates the proper functioning of the muscles; contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system; helps maintain proper psychological functions; leads to a reduction of fatigue and weariness; helps maintain healthy bones and teeth; takes part in the maintenance of the electrolyte balance; is involved in the proper energy metabolism and facilitates proper protein synthesis. The proper absorption of magnesium from the digestive tract and its distribution within the body is possible due to its form – which is of the highest-quality amino acid chelate, characterised by exceptionally high bioavailability.
The Albion® magnesium amino acid chelate is completely hypoallergenic (US Patent No. 7.838.042), which is extremely important when considering the safety of receiving treatment.
Scientific research has proven the superiority of Albion® magnesium amino acid chelate over non-organic sources of this element.
Zinc is involved in the maintenance of the proper concentration of testosterone in the serum.
If the level of zinc is low, some anabolic hormones cannot be activated and others cannot even be produced.
Research has shown that zinc:
is crucial for the functioning of the immune system and the eyes; is involved in the maintenance of fertility and the ability to reproduce; maintains the proper concentration of testosterone; is necessary for protein synthesis and the metabolism of macronutrients; aids the maintenance of proper acid-base balance; contributes to the maintenance of the proper metabolism of fat acids; protects cell elements from oxidative damage; ensures the proper condition of bones; contributes to the health of skin, hair and nails
Chela-Cynk® is a highly-digestible source of zinc in the form of the highest-quality zinc amino acid chelate manufactured by Albion®, which guarantees its proper absorption from the digestive tract and its subsequent distribution.
The Albion® zinc amino acid chelate is completely hypoallergenic (US Patent No. 7,838,042), which is extremely important when considering the safety of receiving treatment.
Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
Chela-MZB® preparation contains the highest-quality ALBION mineral chelates with scientifically-proven efficiency and bioavailability.
While selecting a supplement, we should always remember that the minerals included in a given preparation should have the form of chelates. They have an enormous advantage in terms of bioavailability and safety over ordinary minerals that may be found in the majority of supplements.
Chela–MZB® Sport Formula Mega Caps®/Mega Capsules® – ADVANTAGE OF THE HIGHEST-QUALITY ALBION® CHELATED MINERALS AND A UNIQUE FORMULA!
- A chelated mineral is a neutral molecule, resistant to the impact of other components with opposite electrical charges – The molecular weight of chelated minerals is sufficiently low for these molecules to easily pass through the intestinal walls
- The chelation process ensures sustainability of the mineral molecule, regardless of the pH during the process of digestion
- The elements are retrieved from chelates in accordance with the current demand and their potentially harmful excess is removed from the body together with the inactive chelate. Chelation protects the body from toxicity
The bioavailability of chelated minerals such as those included in the Chela-MZB® Mega Caps®/Mega Capsules® preparation is 10 times higher than in traditional preparations
Various manufacturers tend to offer numerous mineral preparations and refer to them as "chelates". Unfortunately, in the majority of cases such products are usually just mixtures of minerals and amino acids which may not be classified as real "chelate minerals". In order to classify a mineral as a chelate, it must be bound with amino acids by special chemical bonds and have very low molecular mass, crucial for its efficient absorption. So far, only Albion Laboratories® has successfully carried out this complicated chemical process in full.
- International Standard Delivery: Parcel delivery via airmail. Tracking number provided. Delivery time: 3-10 working days.
Finland 9.99€ Latvia 9.99€ Lithuania 9.99€ Other countries: 9.99€ Free for orders over 150€
Online parcel tracking
- Omniva parcel station (Post24): an SMS message will be sent to your phone once parcel reaches it's destination. Delivery time: 1-3 working days.
Price: 2.00€, free for orders over 50€
Locations of parcel terminals | Filling times
- Itella SmartPOST parcel station: an SMS message will be sent to your phone once parcel reaches it's destination. Delivery time: 1-3 working days.
Price: 2.30€, free for orders over 50€
Locations of parcel terminals
- Estonian Post office: your parcel will be waiting for you in the nearest branch office of Estonian Post. An SMS message will be sent once it reaches the destination. Please have a valid ID with you. Delivery time: 2-4 working days.
Price: 3.29€, free for orders over 150€
Online parcel tracking
- CargoBus courrier or office: Express shipping by CargoBus courrier. You will be contacted by phone to arrange the time and place of delivery. Delivery time: 1-2 working days.
You can return any product purchased at the Knockout.ee shop within 14 days.
• The product returned should be unused and still in the original package.
• To return the product, a request needs to be sent to the Seller by email@example.com within 14 days from the moment of the product's delivery.
• The client covers the expenses related to the return of the product.
• The product must be returned within 30 (thirty) days from the moment of its delivery.
• A refund for the product returned is made no later than within 30 (thirty) days.
In any issues that are not regulated by the current conditions, the Client and Knockout.ee rely on the law of the Estonian state and other agreements that regulate bilateral relationships.